The 5 for 5 Challenge
At CrossFit Advantage, we’re constantly challenging ourselves. Which is why we’re pleased to announce a community challenge that we are calling ‘5 for 5’.
We’re challenging our members to attend 5 classes a week, for 5 weeks. This begins on October 1st.
The purpose of this challenge is to help you stay committed to your fitness during the fall season when people often lose momentum.
We encourage you to commit yourself to this challenge so you can feel the difference.
How to Participate
We want everyone to participate, so there is no cost to join the challenge. Here’s how to partake…
- Starting 10/1, show up at the gym to any structured class.
- In the circle, the Coach will provide you with a sticker. Add your sticker next to your name on the ‘5 for 5’ tracking sheet.
- Attend 5 days a week, adding your sticker each time you attend. Complete all 5 weeks and you will have completed the challenge!
- Only one workout per day counts towards your 5 weekly workouts
- You will only get one sticker to put toward your workout for the day. If you lose it, you’re out of luck
- Eligible classes include any structured class, such as the daily WOD, Gymnastics, Mobility, Weightlifting and Competitors’ class.
- If you are on a ‘Limited’ 3-Days per Week membership, you can upgrade to ‘Unlimited’ for the month of October and get the full 5 weeks of the challenge. To upgrade, email us here to let us know.
Your prize for completing the challenge is the accomplishment, along with all the physical and mental benefits associated with treating your body right.
On November 3rd, we’ve hired Fitness Photographer, Rob Wilson, to do a photo shoot for our members at CFA. People who complete the challenge (5 days a week for 5 weeks) will get a special, private photo session afterward. This is a unique opportunity to get some really amazing photos to showcase the hard work you put in at the gym.
Gain momentum this fall. Commit yourself to 5 for 5 and begin to feel the difference! October 1 – November 3